Pricing Per person
BEYOND ORDINARY SALE PICK YOUR PERKS BONUS:
Up to $1,000 Shipboard Credit
•Alaska & Canada & New England - $1,000 Shipboard Credit on Premium Suites and $500 Shipboard Credit on Standard Suites
•All Other Regions - $400 Shipboard Credit on Premium Suites and $200 Shipboard Credit on Standard Suites
•Amount varies based on cruise length
• 500 MB Wi-Fi ($120 per person/$240 per cabin)
Free Laundry on all voyages 14 days or more
Great Savings of up to 20% on Star Collector Voyages
Hurry, book during our Beyond Ordinary Savings Event before the fares disappear and the staterooms sell out!
ABOARD EVERY WINDSTAR CRUISE YOU WILL ENJOY
• Champagne welcome reception
• Signature Sail Away to Vangelis’ “1492 Conquest of Paradise”
• Windstar’s Signature Onboard Barbecue and the beloved crew show*
• Local performances on board**
• Learning how to sail with the Captain or officers on our Open Bridge
• Ocean views from all beautifully appointed staterooms or suites
• Cooking demonstrations powered by the James Beard Foundation and recipes by James Beard Foundation chefs
• All meals, in all venues, including 24-hour room service
• All non-alcoholic beverages, including specialty tea and coffee drinks
• Shipboard Taxes & Fees
• Market tours with the chef to select seasonal local ingredients for upcoming meals**
• Watersports Platform, including all watersports equipment featuring complimentary kayaks, paddleboards, water trampoline and more*
* Dependent on port and weather conditions. Watersports equipment is not available in Alaska. Only Signature Expeditions will operate from the Watersports Platform when in Alaska.
** In most regions.
Valid: 25 Jan 2019 - 18 Mar 2019
best prices and availability PLUS get up to US$1000 Shipboard Credit
7 Night Cruise sailing from Rome to Barcelona aboard Star Pride.
Enjoy the world’s premier yachting playgrounds in a beautiful small ship that feels like your own private yacht. These beautiful ports string together like perfect pearls, each glowing with its own special beauty. Sparkling cities and charming villages. Secluded harbors and immaculate beaches. Discover the mystique and magic of the Rivieras that only an intimate small ship can show you.
Highlights of this cruise:
In this enchanting city the past and present intersect in perfect harmony. Casually intermingled among ancient ruins and majestic cathedrals are the trappings of a modern metropolis: Skyscrapers, Internet cafes, boutiques selling designer footwear. But of course what you seek first in the heart of Rome is its breathtaking history. A good place to begin is the Vatican, with its Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica. Works by Bernini, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, and Raphael are just a few…
Glide into port in one of Europe’s most exclusive harbors. Mingle with other privileged yachtsmen or step ashore and start walking. The glittering Grand Casino, legendary for its exotic setting on screen and off, is a must see, as is the royal family’s palace and the tomb of Philadelphia-born Princess Grace in the Cathedral.
Spend a day wandering among the rich and famous in the chic epicenter of the French Riviera — a world of exclusive boutiques, palm-fringed boulevards, sun-drenched beaches, and elegant sidewalk cafés. Be sure to visit the Avenue of the Stars, where you can place your hands in the prints of international celebrities. An optional escorted walking tour guides you through the best of this extraordinary and stylish city.
Palamos is famous for the locally caught prawns found in the beautiful bay it sits beside, also known for the excellent swimming, surfing, snorkeling and windsurfing there. Here is the place to try fresh local Catalan cuisine. Two great highlights near Palamos are the Dali Museum, located in his home town of Figueres, and the UNESCO city of Girona, with its medieval architecture, walled Old Quarter and the Roman remains of Forca Vella Fortress.
The cosmopolitan capital of Catalonia, exuberant Barcelona celebrates the surreal work of Antoni Gaudí, the artistry of Picasso, and the pure joy and color of Catalan life. Don’t miss the city’s amazingly well-preserved Gothic center with its winding maze of narrow byways. Or wander down to La Fusta Wharf, a promenade near the Old Port where you’ll find a tempting array of excellent restaurants, cafés, and bars.
Terms & Conditions
Offer subject to availability at time of booking and for new bookings only. Prices can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Prices maybe subject to currency fluctuations and are based on cash or bank transfer. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry.